Thursday, February 16, 2006

the 13th round

the 13th round

NEW OLYMPIC SPORT
In light of the accident that Dick Cheney had (I have my suspicions about the "accident" part), and the fact that we are in the middle of another Winter Olympics Season, I think that we should have a new Winter Olympic sport that will combine politics and the biathlon: the Politician Shoot! The difference in my sport and the biathlon is that things are a little reversed: instead of skiing to several posts and then stopping to shoot, the shooter stays in one place and the target (insert politician of your choice, hopefully from the present administration) gets to ski around and avoid being shot. Personally, I'd love to see the beady-eyed lil bastard, his VP, and the rest of his Motley Crue of a cabinet dodging bullets as they dance around in snowshoes, dodging bullets left and right. Do I hear Olympic Gold??? There's only one rule.....I'M FIRST!!

No comments: